68 Comments »
Stanlyfoolchild… You are fucking horrible. Just stop
habs fan, Funny you mention all those names, they all drop the mitts. The canadien plugs super glue the mitts to their hands. Come at me with some legit shit, until then, stay on your knees and take it like your team does.
Speaking of Ric Flair, do you think that Maxy Padchioretty has realized that you don’t try to squeeze up the boards by the turnbuckle, Habs fraud?
Bergeron,Horton,McQueen, and Thornton are one big hit away from a permanent seat in the press bod too. Soft players in Boston eh?
Bud you called 911 when one of your players got injured.
revnathan, First thing I thought was I hate seeing hits where a dude gets knocked out but if it’s to happen I want it to be to a chicken dick, coward. Love seeing the type of player who gets tough only when the refs are around, get put in the clouds.
habs fan, I heard Savard will be back when the canadiens change in their tampons for a set of balls, doesn’t look like that will be anytime soon.
Was I the only one to get an erection watching the replay of Lars Eller getting croaked?
Stop with the act and there’s no problem. Bruins frauds
You’re a bandwagonner! No you’re a bandwagonner! I’ve spent an unnecessary amount of time watching a shit team just so I can be tougher and more respectable than you! No I’m tougher because my team has sucked even longer and I still watched them! (An argument between all hardo ,herb, fags on this feed)
All teams “suck” at one point or another, some just suck for longer than others. That’s besides the point though, Bruins fans act tough after bailing on their team for years, or just pretending to care since 2011. Frauds.
The Canadiens are BLEEDERS.
That picture cracks me up every time. In all seriousness though, when you watch ONE playoff hockey game, you realize how irrelevant the regular season is. And thank god the KG era is over. Most overrated self-proclaimed tough guy ever. Paul pierce was the real deal though.
Once upon a time, BOSTON BRUINS SUCKS, The End….
When’s Savard coming back?
Habs fan do you remember when your boy was bleeding like a bitch all over the ice? what kind of pussy hockey do they teach you pseudo French fairies up there?
dude, how’s your baseball team doing?
@dhkv- Sick bro! You watch hockey too! Fuck yeah “Nose Face” is awesome!
I remember going to a half empty Fleece Center, where half of those fans were actually Habs fans that made the trip from Montreal. So 25% of the fans in attendance were Bruins fans, the other 75% is bandwagon fanboys nowadays. Do you see how that math works? 25% of the current Bruins fanbase actually cared and didn’t insufferably try and prove their loyalty, the other 75% diluted the fanbase with their love for “Looch” and “Nose Face” and all the other pink hat nicknames. True Story.
@locked out habs fan
Basketball is nowhere near as interesting to watch as hockey. that is just a plain and simple fact. the refereeing is atrocious and the miami heat are gay as fuck. do you even watch basketball bro? montreal doesn’t have a team. thats ok though, you canadians always have the raptors! and if you’re not from Canada, well you can’t be from America because no self-respecting American would EVER root for a canadian team.
Locked out Habs… I laughed when that pussy boy on your team took a dive and knocked himself out on the ice. Also you lost the the Senators. Your teams sucks.
barstool salways omes in huge from ctrl+ smokes all day throws me off
Remember that you fucking cunt? Do ya?
And habs fans call the cops when their players get hit.
C’mon guys tell everyone how much you “love” hockey, and how much you love “your Bruins”. How playoff hockey is so “exciting” and every other sport is for “pussies”! Essentially Bruins fans think they’re tough because they pretend to be huge Bruins fans and fans of hockey. Bruins “fans” are far too tough and masculine to watch basketball.
I have spent enough time in Maine to know that habs fan is totally from there….. Canadians do not have interwebs
that 561boys is gucking retarded hahaha
Pres can you produce some CREAM shirts? I’m in for one size large
French Canadians are horrible creatures.. Even Puerto Ricans get more respect than those fags.
It’s just so much fun to shit on him, kind of like his sister
That mother fucking constantly just trolls, and I know he’s trolling but I can’t resist the urge to tell him he’s a fucking clown.
LockedOut 2 negatives make a positive, well in your case putting Canadian and French together just makes you the biggest pussies in the world, sorry brah.
Has locked out habs ever made only 1 comment on a blog? Ever?
YOU FUCKING CHEESE- EATING SURRENDER MONKEY… FUCK FRENCH CANADA.
Habs fan, you do know social media wasn’t around in the 1990s right? Bruins have had good team in the social media age.
Locked out habs fan, I hope you get a fatal staff infection from your disgusting Canadian hospital…. I can’t wait for the habs to be knocked out, and for Canada to become # 51. You pussies can’t do shit about it.
Locked out: you’re being the definition of a hardo. And your favorite musician is that kid from methuen.
headin down to Octopussy for a reach around?
what’s your case frenchy? why don’t you cue us into what you’re doing right now?
I don’t know, I just don’t remember people on social media professing their love for hockey and the Bruins when they sucked. Nobody cares if you watch playoff hockey, or if you hate basketball or baseball. I hate this term, but just about every Bruins “fan” is the definition of a “hardo”.
ShinerGuy1390-I rest my case. Jacoby-You’re right hockey is only relevant in May…for Boston. It’s amazing how nobody wanted anything to do with the Sox last year and now nobody wants anything to do with the Celtics. I don’t know which team has a bigger bandwagon the Penguins or the Bruins?
locked out is the definition of internet tough guy, would never say any of this shit to a persons face, just likes to ruffle a few feathers when May rolls around and his sport has relevance
Locked out Habs fan is imtough
@locked out habs fan, dude i’m sitting on my couch packing a dip in my boxers watching chicago vs. minny, do you even lift bro? how many points did you have in junior b up there in fagtown?
Make You Humble, It must drive you insane that 75% of the Bruins fanbase are fanboys, that feel the need to talk shit about every other sport and team to prove how much of a “hockey fan” they are. Luckily for us in Montreal we don’t have to put on an act, are you wearing a “Lucic ass kicker” t-shirt right now? Picking e-fights because you can’t handle the truth.
MakeYouHumble: Count me in.
LockedOutHabsFan I would love to fight you
El Pres’ post is more of a troll post on his fellow Boston Pink Hatters than it is on anybody else.
It’s funny to see Bruins “fans” with such an inferiority complex towards other teams, It’s like they are so desperate to prove how much they “love” hockey, after they deserted their team once Joe Thornton was traded. It’s okay to admit that you didn’t care about hockey again until the Bruins became relevant. Where were these “hardcore” hockey fans from Boston from the mid 90′s to 2011? It’s funny seeing these insufferable Bruins fanboys squirm away from the answer.
has anyone ever seen a fanbase get more fired up for a first round series win than these knick clowns? 8 teams win a series every year
WE HAVE YOU FIGURED OUT. YOU FUCKING SUCK.
this time last year: http://boston.barstoolsports.com/around-barstool/lets-go-cs/.
@englewood I think Feits fucked up and posted it as him but then realized and changed it to pres (hence my comment which makes me look like an asshole). No way pres could blog like 2 seconds after the game since he was actually there.
Wait, did Feitelberg change the name or did Pres fuck up?
That’s such a great picture, but why do you use it Feitelberg?
Don’t bring your bad mojo over to the Bruins, theres still hope for them.
aaaaaaaand Feitelberg changes the name to elpresidente to make me look like an asshole. I guess
i’ll take a lap.
^The picture is of him riding a bandwagon, guess people on the westcoast don’t understand sarcasm.
Woah. Just had Deja Vu: “This is such bullshit, knicks are such floppers, refs gave Knicks all the calls, Melo is fucking terrible, fuck the NBA its rigged, I don’t even care about the Celtics, lets go BRUINS!” Weird. I swear I heard this last year…. oh wait I did… I just replaced the Knicks with Heat, and Melo with Lebron, and I found my answer. I heard the same exact thing last year. Keep doing you Boston, keep your hardhats on. Fucking unbelievable. Maybe next year you will score more than 80 points in a closeout game. Grit and Balls indeed…
If this is a blog then my dead grandfather could Probly write here
Obligatory don’t mortal lock the Bruins comment.
tough friday for pres… drives out to bumblefuck to get his ass kicked by tyson, actually spends money on Celts seats and doubles down on +2. Does this mean you cant afford feitelberg anymore?
Stop acting like you care about sports.
El Pres is not real! Feitelberg is El pres! In all seriousness though you fucking suck.
Comments are closed.
Advertising Inquiries: Email email@example.com
Event & Sponsorship Opportunities
Case Study June 2013