This is guy I work with bro-in law bachelor party itinerary this weekend. I promised I would delete the email chain and who its from.. My favorite is Sunday at 3pm… Sounds like a bachelor party Smitty would go to!! Also.. Love the phone number for the cottage in case “love ones need you”
Here is the Itinerary
We are about a week away from labor day so I wanted to give you all an idea of what I was planning.
Here is an approximate itinerary.
9:30am Saturday. Tim, Mark, Dave, Steve and Jim could meet at my house in newington. I can drive and Jim has volunteered to drive as well. Steve, we hope to see you when you are finished with the wedding you’re attending
aprox 1:30pm arrive at mountain lakes cottage. Here is a link so you can get an idea of what is there. It also has the address. http://www.findrentals.com/28752.html
1:30-6:00 settle in, eat lunch, hang out at the lake. I can bring stuff to make sandwiches for lunch or we can eat on the road.
7:00 head to woodstock inn brewery and restaurant about 30 mins away. We can have dinner and then try some of the locally crafted beers they have on tap. Live entertainment starts at 9 so we can just hang out and enjoy the music and brews.
11:30 zipline tree top cannopy tour- $79 per person, must be under 6’5″ 240 lbs. The reviews are overwhelmingly good. Sounds like a lot of fun, not too dangerous.
2:00 tour ends, grab lunch nearby
3:00 mini golf at pirate’s cove adventure golf
After mini golf we can head back to the cottage and hang out for the night. I will bring some burgers and dogs we can cook on the grill outside. There is a full size fridge inside so there should be enough room to keep food and drinks.
morning: time to swim/hang out at lake if people are interested. everyone can head back home when we’re ready.
1. The cottage sleeps has 4 bedrooms . There are 4 single beds, one full bed, and one queen. I have 1 single air mattress. There are 2 couches in the living room but they are loveseats (might be too small to sleep on) You must provide your own sheets or a sleeping bag . If you have an extra set of twin sheets lying around you may want to consider bringing it. I have a couple sets I can bring as well.
2. There are 2 bathrooms but only one shower.
3. Byob. We can possibly stop once we get to NH because alcohol tends to be cheaper there. There may be a state licor store on the highway or there is a super wal mart near the cottage we can stop at.
4. I will bring some food: stuff for sandwiches, veggies, hot dogs hamburgers, sausages, buns, chips, etc, but you may want to bring other stuff to snack on.
5. There may be limited cell phone service especially at the cottage . If a loved one needs to reach you during the weekend, here is the number for the cottage: XXX-XXX-XXXX . You may also use the phone to make outgoing calls.
The activites listed are suggestions. After talking to my father in law and doing a great deal of research online these seem to be the most popular/fun activities in the area. We can certainly adjust once we are there. Looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend.
Sounds like a fucking blast. My only concern would be the Sunday schedule. Seems like they are kind of burning the candle on both edges so to speak by putting ziplining and mini golf back to back like that. I mean there is living on the edge and then there is living on the edge. This is fucking living on the edge.